Best Months to Purchase...ANYTHING!
Just as supply and demand controls the housing market, it also dictates the pricing of virtually all consumer goods and services.
Believe it or not, there’s actually a “best” month to purchase almost anything!
So I thought I’d share the list of the best months to buy certain items...
- January - Fitness equipment, Cruises, Furniture
- May - Mattresses (Memorial Day Weekend)
- June - Gym memberships, Alaskan cruises, Tools
- September - Cars, Holiday travel plane tickets
- November - Electronics (Black Friday deals!)
- December - Wedding dresses, continued savings on toys and electronics
Want to see what to buy in other months? Here’s the full list.
P.S. The best month of the year to list your home is May. According to a Zillow study, on average homes listed between May 1-15 sold 15% faster and for 1% more than other homes.
As always, if you’re thinking about selling your home this spring, Todd would be happy to help. :)
Don't like email or the internet?? Call or Text Todd directly at (530) 478-5901 🙌